Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Welcome to Estar Counseling Services, Inc.

Hi fellow bloggers,

My name is Dr. Paul and would like to welcome you to my blog. This is an exciting opportunity for me to reach out to the blogging community in my local area as well as beyond to share my insights with each of you. I have been practicing for over 20 years as a licensed counselor.

Enough about me.

How can each of us help the other? By being suportive and helpful always. There aren't many rules that this always applies.

Let's get started.....

2 comments:

  1. Have you ever read "mental health through will training" by Dr. Abraham Low? It is the core book for a community of self-help groups called, Recovery Inc. I saw your office next to my husband's massage therapist and took a paper and would like to sort of interview your style of counseling for several of my family members

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am doing my graduate studies in Marriage and Family Therapy. I have a Bs in Psychology. I would like to know where I can start looking for a job related to my field of study. I am in retail supervision, and I want to get out of it soon.

    ReplyDelete